Friday, May 20, 2005

Making progress

Moving is a terribly stressful process. I'm sure everyone knows this, and has been through it before- possibly recently. But I've found something that makes the drive much more enjoyable- XM Radio. Thanks to that, I didn't miss the past couple Diamondbacks games. Sure, I had to listen to the Astros feed, but it was better than nothing. And it was even better because they won.

Last night was even better, because we beat Roger "Jerkface" Clemens. Who I understand is wicked fat. But I've always disliked Roger "Bouncin' 'Round the AL East" Clemens, so beating him is especially sweet. The Diamondbacks sounded pretty good, and did a good job of taking advantage of the Astros mistakes. All in all, a pretty nice game to listen to.

Anyway, we've still got a half dozen important things to do today, so I'll cut this short. We hit Detroit tonight for a three game run, and I'm hoping we can do some damage to them.